The 4-Step Process
The 4-step process is is a more planned approached relied on to develop a Comprehensive Linen Solution. Also grounded in the idea that our next service order is earned by our last, this product is suited for organization who require/desire a written proposal.
- Step: 1 The Discovery Session
- After filling out the below form, you’ll be assigned a Solution Designer who will begin the process of determining what’s exactly needed. Much of this information will be obtained from the form, the Solution Desginer will reach out directly to gather any other detials which may be needed.
- Step: 2 Linen Allocations and Equipment
- Based on the information gathered through discovery, we’ll determine whether we need to provide an additional inventory of linens, laudry toats, bags, baskets or other miscellaneous equipment.
- Step: 3 Pick-up and Drop off Schedule.
- We’ll work with your organization and/or your building management to determine the appropriate process for entry and exit.
- Step: 4 Technical Proposal.
- Based on the information gathered in the first 3 steps, we’ll put together a technical proposal outlining pricing & terms, laundering techniques, quality checkpoints, process for dealing with foreign or damaged items, and a Pickup and Delivery shedule.