Spray starch has been around for decades, but its benefits are still appropriate for modern life. Healthy Living Spray Starch is an all-natural, non-aerosol light starch. Spraying our starch on collars, cuffs, and sleeves give a crisper finish to ironed clothes and gives a more professionally laundered appearance to clothes, drapery or linens. It also makes ironing easier because it helps keep fabrics fresh, static-free and wrinkle-free.
All natural spray starch is simple to use and great for the environment! Just follow the general use instructions below.
1. Wash and dry your clothes normally.
2. Shake the spray starch well before use.
3. Lay the clothing on your ironing board and spray with a light, even coating of spray starch. For best results, let starch soak on fabric for 30 seconds before ironing.
4. Set iron to appropriate garment setting (temperature). Iron as usual.
5. If the garment is not as stiff and crisp as you desire, apply more starch and repeat ironing as usual. (Note: If you apply too much spray, the starch will flake off when pressed.)
Ingredients: Purified water, corn starch and clean cotton essence.
All Natural Spray Starch Price: $3.50 Size: 17 oz
All Natural Spray Starch Price: $4.49 Size: 17 oz w/ Spray Applicator
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25 OR MORE (PROMO CODE: A6D87PFK)
1. For best results, shake before each use.
2. A little goes a long way, so use sparingly. Use spray lightly for slight crispness, more for stiff finish.
Did You Know?
• Commercially-produced spray starch usually contains formaldehyde.
• Starching clothes actually makes them last longer because dirt and perspiration sticks to the starch and not to the fabric.